Thursday, January 1, 2009

First day of 2009

A new day in a new year. Its a public holiday today, so why did I wake up so early (I woke up at 7:20am!)??? Anyway, that's my first thought for a new year. So lame rite? 2009 is going to be a very 'interesting' year for me and family. 1) we will be getting our new home. 2) I'll be starting a new job, a 9-6 desk bound one. 3) Son will be starting school with a new class of friends. just to name a few of those things that are going to be happening soon. While most people are worrying about the recessions of the world and what not, I choose to just live it though one day at a time. Anyway, its the norm rite? It happen before and will happen again. And while some believe that spending less is a solution and others to spend more to 'stimulate' the economy, I will just do as my usual lifestyle. Spend when I feel like. So here's a new year wish to all, May this new year be a promising and God blessed one to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment