Friday, January 2, 2009

2nd of Jan 09

Today is the orientation day for Ezra's school. So brought him down to meet his new classmates and also for him to adjust to the 'back to school' lifestyle. Hopefully, he will be more prepared come next monday. It was a short 2hrs session for him, after which, I drive him home to rest. While I drive the car to top up petrol and meet up a friend for lunch. Driving is very tiring for me, thank God for a wife who love to drive. hehehe. After my meeting with my friend, I meet up with Viv again to proceed to our 2nd HDB appointment. Yea! Finally we have a place we can call our home (ok, technically we still have to wait a couple more weeks before we can move in, but who is counting rite?). After the appointment we went to order our 'seahorse' brand sofa. And realised that the price have increased by $200 only a few days earlier. *duh* no choice, we both love the sofa, so still decided to go ahead and get it. Went home and share the news with my parents that we will be trying to move before CNY if possible. But instead of sharing our joy, got shown black face and questioned why we need to rush to move. *sighs* why can't they look at things from our side? Its not like I can always be so free to be around to handle the moving of things. Especially more difficult when I get back to full time work.

No comments:

Post a Comment