Monday, February 2, 2009

Back in the workforce

Today marks my first day back in the workforce. I arrived in office at 8:45am. Was quickly briefed by my manager before he rushed off for a meeting. As my workstation was not ready yet, I was left sitting by my table with practically nothing to do. After about 30mins, my assigned buddy came and give me some briefing and bring me around the department. 10am my laptop arrived, so I go about setting up my station. By 10:30am I was back at my table with nothing to do again. Chatted a bit with some old friends. At around 12noon, I go out for lunch with some colleagues. The rest of the day went by slowly. At 4:30pm, the department have their lou hei. All in all, it was a good first day for me. Slow going and easy adjustment for me after my six months of break.

No comments:

Post a Comment