Friday, September 25, 2009

iPhone

It has been about a month since I got my iPhone. Having used Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Sumsung, Palm, and HTC for the past 8+yrs. I got to say that iPhone does lives up to all the hype and attention that it is drawing. Of cos, it is still not the best phone yet. For one, using the iPhone is really easy. Compared to the other smartphone, I am totally at ease with the iPhone almost instantly. Its apps are also very attractive and useful. Attractive in the sense that downloading apps and discovering them is almost addictive. Thankfully, there is the price factor to slow me down. The apps are practical and useful. I for one especially love the tranSGuide which tells me when the next sbs bus is arriving. Syncing to the mail and calendar is a breeze without the guesswork. Overall, I love my iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment